Shift or jump, or perhaps shift and jump? This brand new fast pace reflex game, combines unforgiving levels and exciting music to make you think quick and react quicker.
The rules are simple: manipulate the cube as it travels across the landscape and its many obstacles. Using the simple mechanisms of jumping or shifting can you navigate your way through some devilish courses in as few retries as possible? Think you've got the skills? Time to find out.
New update: Version 1.1.0
- New Features:
- Now purpose built for iPad and iPad retina,
- Help screen now indicates more clearly how to shift and jump; shifting happens on the left half of the screen while jumping is on the right,
- Improved all screens to be more informative and less confusing.
- Redesigned many levels to be easier,
- Music is now more random with fade in and out, music does not constantly play. If you want to play your own music just switch off the music on the pause screen or main menu.
- Fixed issue of the stars not appearing correctly. This was due to obtaining a better rating after reply from the success screen of a previous game.
Designed and Programmed by
Chris Lewis Soundcloud.com
Advice & Testers
Therese Gruneberger, Ben Braine & Keeran Hawoldar.
- New Features:
- High Scores for easy, medium and hard levels plus a total score,
- Display dialog to ask user to rate the game after a certain time,
- Button to link to Twitter on main menu.
- User is now shown all help screens when loading the help,
- Music is now randomly selected and does not repeat from check point.
- Fixed issue with star score being wrongly reported.
- Fixed issue with star and try score value delay times.
- Fixed range issue with the auto seek buttons on the main menu.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.